stats counter

Monday 29 September 2014

The cycle show

Hello wonderful internet people, 

I was lucky enough to get a free ticket to the bike show through work, so a friend and I went to see all the amazing new tech that's out there and just look at all of the gorgoues bikes, I won't bore you with details instead I'll just put in all the pictures I took from the day. And maybe there will be a blog about building a dream bike in few months time... 

Bradley Wiggins world championship bike
If your going to build a bike make titanium 
Nothing looks as good as Italian design 
Very exciting. The first full carbon bike from genesis.

Full adjustable carbon stem from look which is a brilliant design feature, hoping that trickles down to the high street soon. 

The essentials for any cyclist 

For me kinesis really stood out and there race light bike will definitely be a future investment. 

Loved the old school vibe to this colnago!!

Thanks for looking through this weeks blog. Have an amazing week

Sam x 

Remember you can you can follow me on Bloglovin if you would like to keep up to date with my blog posts and you can also like my Facebook page. 


No comments:

Post a Comment