stats counter

Tuesday 11 November 2014

I went to see Katie!

Hello lovely interment people! 

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I've been on holiday and didn't really have anything interesting to write about. But this weekend I have spent with Katie, who if you don't know is my girlfriend who is studying in Leeds. Nearly two months has past since I last saw her so it was actually quite weird too see each other. Well I found anyway. But once I saw her I was instantly happy! It's hard not seeing your bestfriend. 

The weekend involved lots of fun! We went out on the Friday night and I think you'll agree Katie did an amazing job on the face paint! 

Saturday night was date night! If you don't do date night with your girlfriend or boyfriend why not? It's so much fun to get dressed up and go to a nice restraunt. We went to zizzi's which was really nice and I'd recommend it, just be patient because service was a bit slow..


The weekend ended with a quick bite to eat at browns, which is a brilliant bar/restraunt in Leeds I had a really nice feasar salad and a pint of cider. 

It's just a shame we had to say goodbye.. But hey things aren't easy to have the things you really want:) 

Thanks for reading, have an amazing week. 

Sam x 


No comments:

Post a Comment