stats counter

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Just getting it out there

Hello lovely internet people,

My apologies for not blogging for a while, I've been in Leeds and Manchester, just felt like I haven't stopped!! But now I have a spare half an hour I'll write some thoughts that have been on my mind. 

Now to blog or not to blog, I know I have a small audience that read some of my blogs and that's great but does it really effect your lives or are you making it part of your weekly routine? I highly doubt it. And rather selfishly I will admit that this has been playing in my mind, honestly I have about 10 blogs written and ready to go but I just don't know if there interesting. 

I'm the same with college work I finish assignments and then I'm terrified there boring and will fail, I will wait for the deadline so I don't melt down waiting with worry. 

So what do I do about this? Honestly I have no idea 


Thanks for reading, have an amazing week:) 

Sam x

Remember you can you can follow me on Bloglovin if you would like to keep up to date with my blog posts and you can also like my Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment