stats counter

Thursday 20 November 2014

Live music, Real stories

Hello Lovely internet folk, 

So again I find myself blog-less, well for past two weeks I have anyway. but you lucky lot will have two by the end of the week. 

I recently went to see one of my favorite sing a song writers Martyn Joseph, if you haven't heard of him then youtube, spotify, itunes. His music spans 32 year career, but don't let that put you off he is very much in the now and extremely good. The reason I like his music so much is because it really speaks to the male mind, which leads to the title of this blog. The songs I was listening to last night were really stories, stories of love; stories of pain and stories of war. Honestly I erge you to go and see Martyn at a gig it will change your perspective on a lot of things. 

I hope you enjoyed this new style blog, 


Thank you for reading, have an amazing week :) 

Sam x



Remember you can you can follow me on Bloglovin if you would like to keep up to date with my blog posts and you can also like my Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment